We love coming to the aquarium every day and you can too, by becoming a member. As a Deep Sea World Annual Member you can visit us and hang out with your favourite fish and animals as often as you like. An hour today, an afternoon tomorrow, maybe even this weekend.
Deep Sea World is an exciting environment and there is always something different to encounter. Our member packages offer some awesome extras and rewards, Deep Sea World membership is the best way you can experience 363 days of unlimited action and adventure at Deep Sea World. Memberships can be bought online, for you or for someone else as a gift. Taking out Annual Membership is great value for money. If you come more than three times during the year, then you’ll be guaranteed to make a saving. And if you take out Annual Membership during your visit, we’ll refund your entrance fee!
- 10% off selected items in our shop
- 10% off selected items in our cafe
- Information and special invites to member events such as Christmas Party
- 10% off normal admission prices for your friends that accompany you on your visit
- 10% when you renew your pass within a month of expiry
- One full years free admission
With so many fascinating creatures to meet, one visit to Deep Sea World is never enough. An Annual Membership will give you and your family the chance to explore the aquarium’s hidden depths.
|MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES||ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PRICE||BUY YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP ONLINE|
|Adult (13+)||£39.25||Purchase online now!|
|Child* (3-12 years, under 3 goes free)||£27.50||Purchase online now!|
|Concession (OAP, Students, Carers)||£33.25||Purchase online now!|
|Family Pass (1+2), (2+2)||Various||Purchase online now!|
|North Queensferry Residents (2+2)||£41.00||Can only be purchased at reception.|
Terms and Conditions of Deep Sea World Annual Membership
- Benefits apply only to the named signatories on the Annual Membership.
- Discounts on items in the shop and cafe are on selected items only.
- Annual Memberships are not transferable.
- Annual Memberships are valid for admission to Deep Sea World for twelve months from the date of issue subject to the normal terms and conditions of entry.
- Deep Sea World reserves the right to decline an application, to alter the terms and conditions, or to terminate the scheme at any time.
- The Annual Membership card is the responsibility of the cardholder. You are advised to keep it in a safe place. There is a £5 charge for replacement cards.
- Annual Membership cards must be presented on arrival by the authorised cardholder. Failure to do so will result in the normal admission fees being charged.
- Annual Membership discounts cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions may result in your membership being terminated without refund.
- It is a condition of being an Annual Member that your details will be kept on file during the validity of your membership and for six months after its expiry date. This information will be used solely by Deep Sea Leisure and will not be made available to any third party.